Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Information: Bug Reportstickets
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

tickets

Tickets no work, and I would like to apply for staff. How could I apply for staff if the tickets are down.

Thank you,

the whombster

I would also like to apply for staff man! I feel as though I have a great reputation on the server and would bring a great and friendly, nontoxic, experience to the server! I have never been punished before and I feel as though I would make a great addition to the staff team, being better than those currently on the team! Thank you for considering me for staff!

~DabbieDuck

out

Quote from thomas rampe on April 30, 2020, 2:03 am

Tickets no work, and I would like to apply for staff. How could I apply for staff if the tickets are down.

Thank you,

the whombster

You mean on discord right? Don't rely on those use the website one but currently, I am not accepting any staff.

Quote from _Unadvised on April 30, 2020, 2:09 am

I would also like to apply for staff man! I feel as though I have a great reputation on the server and would bring a great and friendly, nontoxic, experience to the server! I have never been punished before and I feel as though I would make a great addition to the staff team, being better than those currently on the team! Thank you for considering me for staff!

~DabbieDuck

out

Nice joke. You're only here to troll and pester others. You clearly stated in the server you refused to follow the rules and we have no tolerance for those behaviors here.

Quote from Anomaly Alpha on April 30, 2020, 6:22 pm
Quote from whombo on April 30, 2020, 2:03 am

Thank you,

the whombster

You mean on discord right? Don't rely on those use the website one but currently, I am not accepting any staff.

yes I mean discord, and i didnt see anything on the website for it so i was just asking

Quote from thomas whombo on April 30, 2020, 7:52 pm
Quote from Anomaly Alpha on April 30, 2020, 6:22 pm
Quote from whombo on April 30, 2020, 2:03 am

Thank you,

the whombster

yes I mean discord, and i didnt see anything on the website for it so i was just asking

The little envelope bubble at the bottom right of the website.