Please or Register to create posts and topics.

[New] Bunker Base Plot / ADDON!

Hello. I'd like to open the communities mind to the new idea of a Bunker Base!

What is a Bunker Base?

• A bunker base holds the same amount of storage as a normal base (50$) however it acts as a basement / underground plot.

How is it different  from the current base?

• The bunker base will only be allowed underground, it cannot be put above ground only the standard base can.

(ideas can change leave ur suggestions on this below!)

Uploaded files:
  • bunkerbasepreview.png

the image above is nearly a sample / template view of what the bunker base COULD look like! If you think you could design a better template feel free to and comment it under this section!

Quote from Pawndah on April 25, 2020, 6:53 am

the image above is nearly a sample / template view of what the bunker base COULD look like! If you think you could design a better template feel free to and comment it under this section!

I spoke about this with @pawndah in a Ticket. I do plan to have other variations of plots like I said in the beginning. However, if you have one now and want to change it will obviously be a swap package since I have to re setup and do everything over again.

Quote from Anomaly Alpha on April 25, 2020, 3:29 pm
Quote from Pawndah on April 25, 2020, 6:53 am

I spoke about this with @pawndah in a Ticket. I do plan to have other variations of plots like I said in the beginning. However, if you have one now and want to change it will obviously be a swap package since I have to re setup and do everything over again.

Sounds perfect! Yeah! the package would be very simple and realistic. I think a 5$ base price would be just fine to convert the regular base to a bunker base!