Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Big Changes!

Many of the players aka mainly the OG players have stopped playing or grown tired of playing. This is typical considering how the same old same old type instances occur with the type of systems that have been used for a decade now. I have also noticed we have had a good amount of traffic that has come through consisting of new players. With that being said, the amount of players that stick around to play the server is alarming and made me realize that if newcomers are not sticking around something is missing.

I figured this would be a good time to start rethinking the server. I have a good idea of what I want to do and the direction I want to go that will be fun for all players. This change/idea requires a lot of work which means this update will take a while to finish. I will not release any information on what I am doing exactly until I get closer to completion. It's likely this workload could be too much for me and could end up canceled but I do plan to at least try and would certainly inform everyone if plans fall short of completing.

I feel with this new idea and direction I am taking with the TCD server I will finally fill that gap I have always had with all my servers. That gap of feeling like something is missing or incomplete.